Re: Tracing invalid rowid ora-01410

  • From: "Rhojel Echano" <rhojel.echano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 23:54:33 +0800

it's $OH/rdbms/mesg/oraus.msg. No helpful info for that event though.

Cheers.
Rhojel

On 7/27/06, Schultz, Charles <sac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am thinking any of the errors can be traced with: event="<nnn> trace name errorstack level <x>" Not sure what the level would be for this error, but you might be able to start with 1.

Now I just have to wait for someone to correct me if I am wrong. =) I
know there is a mesg file in $OH that describes all the events, but for
the life of me I cannot remember it.