Trace file tim values

  • From: "Ben Sauer" <SauerBL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 12:04:38 -0600

I ran a test this morning on a database involving a trace on an Oracle 9i2
database running on AIX with a Windows front end.
I was under the impression that the tim value in the header was millions of
seconds since the epoch.  But when I try and convert these values to timestamps
I get dates that are July 12 of 2004.   Anybody explain what I'm missing or
point me at the right reference book.
Thanks,
Ben.
This message may contain confidential information, and is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it
is addressed.