RE: Trace Files and Stored Procedures

  • From: "Christian Antognini" <Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aleon68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:38:15 +0100

Ciao Alfonso

>I have 2 schemas A contains tables and B contains Stored Procedures
>when I try to trace the stored procedures It doesn't register the
>execution plans and the number or records of each step, although it
>came with the parse, exec and fetch stats.
>I'm running 9.2.0.5. Any Suggestions?

The execution plans is stored in the trace file when the cursor is =
closed.

The PL/SQL engine manages a cursor cache. In your case, I guess, this =
cache holds some cursors... if you close the session that called the =
procedure you should see the execution plans in the trace files.

HTH
Chris
--
//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l