RE: Tools/monitoring question

  • From: <Christopher.Taylor2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kylelf@xxxxxxxxx>, <pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>, <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <shrekdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 08:18:56 -0500

Thank you to everyone who responded!  I now have a few additional items in my
toolbox that I believe will open up many new ways of attacking a problem or
challenge in the future.  It is pleasing [beyond words] to know that I'm not
terribly exposed if my favorite tool(s) are not available at any particular
time as I have backup options available.
Thanks again to all of you!

Chris

 From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>>
What is this concept of being "too dependent upon Grid Control"?  I don't
understand.  ;)

Seriously, while I know it's too early for most folks, have a look at the
Performance screens in EM Express.  All you gotta do is migrate all your
databases to DB12c, and I just KNOW you're planning that already!  :)