Re: Toad question

  • From: Ana Choto <achoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DGoulet@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 14:47:30 -0400

We have Version 8.0 and it supports up to 10G.

Thanks

Ana E. Choto
American University
e-Operations - Information Technology
Phone (202) 885-2275
Fax      (202) 885-2224

             "Goulet, Dick"
             <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "Oracle-L Freelists"
             oracle-l-bounce@f         <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             reelists.org                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/05/2005 02:32          Toad question
             PM

             Please respond to
             DGoulet@xxxxxxxx

Sorry for posting this as it is a shot in the dark.  We have Toad
installed here, but the manager who purchased & has the license
documents is not currently available (too nice a day not to play golf).
Anyway since I end up supporting it locally & answering questions I've
come across a puzzler that I believe is version related.  And since I
know we've a Quest sales droid lurking on the list, What is the current
version of Toad that supports Oracle 9.2??
Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA