Re: To reduce RMAN backup time

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roger_xu@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:45:11 +0100

Roger,

There are so many possible variables here that the only
thing this means to anyone on the list is that your backups
sometimes take longer to run than other times.

I suggest you work with your storage admin to find out
where the bottleneck is.

Brandon had a good suggestion that you should follow up on.

Jared

--
Jared Still