Re: The same session run on both instances (RAC), is it normal?

  • From: "LS Cheng" <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: staywithpin@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:00:19 +0200

I make a pardon, didnt look properly your query.

So your situation is

node 1 -> 100 sessions
node 2 -> 100 sessions

After a while node 2's sessions are closed and should be gone but you still
see them, have you checked logon_time and see if the sessions in node 2 are
actually the old sessions which are supposedly closed?

Are you using Client-Server or Three Tier?

Thanks

--
LSC