Re: The problem is that SQL*Net is too chatty, because FTP runs fine.

  • From: "David Taft" <oradbt054@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Finn Jorgensen" <finn.oracledba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:38:59 -0500

Fin,

You and I both.  My understanding limited understanding is that this is a
private OC3 link, but the tunnel separates group-A traffic from group-B,
etc.  I believe the end result is multiple private networks within the
overall enterprise network.  I know both WANs are OC3, but I don't know what
differences may exists in the tunnel setups.

David