RE: The ill effects of NOT using direct I/O

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:11:26 -0700

Hi Nuno, I apologize for any misinterpretation.  It is generally against the
oracle-l policy to quote entire posts in replies - that's why I always try to
trim them down.  My intent was only to maximize readability and comply with the
list policy, not to mislead or misinterpret.  Can you please elaborate on
exactly what it was you were commenting on to clear up the confusion?

Cheers,
Brandon

Oracle-l Limits:

//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l

Replies longer than 20 body lines are rejected if more than 80% of the body
lines are quoted from previous messages. When sending short replies to long
messages, you may need to trim out irrelevant portions of the original message.
If you hit this limit, you will get a rejection note back from the list server.