RE: The Oak Table Network presents The Michigan Oak Table Symposium 2010

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dackoc@xxxxxxxxx" <dackoc@xxxxxxxxx>, Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:46:14 -0500

Please email me at mark@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx>, not at the ProQuest
address!

From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Carol Dacko
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 11:53 PM
To: Oracle-L Freelists
Subject: The Oak Table Network presents The Michigan Oak Table Symposium 2010

The Oak Table members present the Michigan Oak Table Symposium.  It is a two
day conference with Oak Table members only presenting on a variety of topics.
Some of the confirmed speakers to date are:

Jonathan Lewis, Cary Millsap, Randolph Geist, Mogens Norgaard, Doug Burns, Tim
Gorman, Jeremiah Wilton, Alex Gorbachev and many others!

WHERE:   The Four Points Sheraton Hotel in Ann Arbor, MI, USA
WHEN:     The 16th and 17th of September, 2010
COST:      $450 until the 30th of April.  Registration is now open! (provided
by Speak-Tech)

The symposium is limited to 300 people due to the size of the conference area.
So once we are sold out, we are sold out!

Please visit the website for further details.  The agenda and speaker
biographies will be added soon!

http://michigan.oaktable.net<http://michigan.oaktable.net/>

If you can't make it to Oracle Open World 2010 the following week, this is a
wonderful opportunity to see top-notch speakers all together in a casual
atmosphere.

Look forward to seeing as many of you (300) as possible in Ann Arbor!  We are
currently investigating the availability of football tickets (at an additional
cost - list price of the tickets) for the University of Michigan vs University
of Massachusetts game the day after the symposium.  This would be a great
opportunity to attend a game in the largest football stadium in America.  Yes,
even larger than Jerry's House in Dallas!

If you have any questions, please feel free to respond back to this message or
email Mark Bobak at Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>.

The MOTS Executive Committee -
Carol Dacko - Oak Table member
Mark Bobak - Oak  Table member