Re: Talking about Oracle Lab Setup - which VM provider do you prefer?

  • From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: christopherdtaylor1994@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:50:56 -0800

Yury Velikanov was able to get DualServer to do the necessary DNS "fake
out" for 12c RAC; presumably the principles are the same for 11gR2.  Check
slides 39-42 of this deck:
http://www.slideshare.net/yvelikanov/oracle-12c-rac-on-your-laptop-step-by-step-implementation-guide-10-23587496

I'm a Mac+dnsmasq guy myself, so I can't comment on the efficacy of the
instructions, but Yury's generally a very thorough dude. :)