Re: Tablespaces 100%

  • From: "GovindanK" <gkatteri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bryan.Wells@xxxxxxxxxx, "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 13:54:36 -0700

Oops .. Forgot to put the link
http://[1]www.geocities.com/dba_assist/dba_scripts/de.html

Run the following script as SYSTEM or any DBA priv accoutn; It
will give you breakup of all tbs; Besides it prompts for the
USER/SCHEMA name to be investigated. Once the username is
supplied , it gives object type Vs Size Vs Tbs breakup. Run this
query at regular intervals to see which object is growing and
giving you trouble.
HTH
GovindanK
Oracle Certified Professional
On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 07:43:58 -0600 , "Wells, Bryan"
<[2]Bryan.Wells@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
> All -
>
> Being new to dba, I was curious about my tablespaces reaching
100%.  This
> is
> a 9i warehouse environment utilizing partitioniing and
transportable