Re: Table with data but not segment

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:04:55 -0800 (PST)

I'd also check with Oracle. As I recall, the remapping functions in Data Pump
had a few bugs. This might be the case here.

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Portable DBA: Oracle  (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Other various titles out of print now...
The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You do have to be a Church member in
good standing. A lot of kind people write me, concerned I may be breaking
the law by saying you have to be a Church member. It's legal I promise! :-)