TOTOT: Fantastic reviews

  • From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 21:00:33 +0200

Yo list,

If you're one of a total of 42 people who plan to visit Miracle's
website this year (it mostly contains boring, old, Danish stuff, of
course) you won't find the Tales Of The OakTable book mentioned yet.
That's because we're redesigning it to be even more boring and Danish
(the website, not the book).

BUT when the new design is in place, I'm seriously planning to have the
TOTOT book mentioned on the front page along with this absolutely
brilliant review from Amazon (the review was made before it was possible
to read the book in Europe, but who's counting). I love it...

A rehash of the Oracle manuals, July 24, 2004
Reviewer: Julio Millio from Vigneta, Italy
Very disappointing. Waited a long time and it's just a rehash of the
Oracle manuals which you can get online.

Man, the day the Oracle manuals contain that sort of stories I'm ready
to ask Oracle to print them like real books again instead of those
pdf/CD thingies they currently distribute :-)).

Anyway, what I'd like to do is to have a good collection of negative
reviews of the book on our website. So if you see some good (ie
negative) ones, please let me know.

The fewer people that buy the book, the better...

Kind regards,

An anonymous director from a consulting company.