Re: TOAD version

  • From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l \(oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx\)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 09:41:00 -0800 (PST)

If you're running Windows 7 or later click on Start then right click on
Computer and select Properties; it will report whether the system is 32-bit or
64-bit.

David Fitzjarrell

On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 10:37 AM, "Zelli, Brian"
<Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I get a popup that tells me I can download a newer version of TOAD.  When I go
to the website there is a 32bit or 64bit version.  How do I know which to
download?

Brian

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.