Re: Sun T2000

  • From: "Alexander Fatkulin" <afatkulin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kevin Closson" <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:25:38 +1100

Kevin,

you would better ask Riyaj Shamsudeen for this.

Anyway - our T2000 is running under Solaris 9 and we don't have E25K
(or something similar) under Solaris 10 anywhere around.

On 3/27/07, Kevin Closson <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

            If you are in solaris 10, you could also use dtrace to
print statistics for time spent for remote memory access. Sun
engineers might be able to help you better for this.

...are you sure about this? I'd be very surprised if the NUMA counters
on a 25K are exposed upwards such that dtrace can read them. Very
surprised.

--
Alexander Fatkulin