Streams and Dataguard

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 16:22:38 +0100

hi all   I have been able to set up streams schema replication between
a couple of single instance dbs but I am having trouble with log
shipping in a dataguard environment. the dg environment has
log_archive_config set as DG_CONFIG=(PRIMARY,STANDBY) but setting
LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_3  for db3 the proposed target results in an error
that db3 is not in dg_config, putting it there results in a complaint
that db3 isn't a standby, as I'd expect please tell me streams isn't
incompatible with Dataguard. 10.2.0.3

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA