Re: Streams Classes

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mkb125@xxxxxxxxx, Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:01:13 -0700 (PDT)

I took the Oracle class for Streams before I went to work for Oracle. Frankly,
I found it to be one of the best technology related classes I've taken. It is
complete, the classware is really complete and the instructor I had was
awesome. Yes, I work for Oracle, but I don't work for Oracle Education and I
would not post this if I didn't really mean it.

Cheers!

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Master Principal Consultant, Oracle Corporation
Oracle ACE
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON ITS WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles