Strange upgrade behaviour

  • From: "Robertson Lee - lerobe" <Lee.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:18:08 +0100

Upgrading an old database from 10.1.0.5 to 10.2.0.1. on Linux (I am
taking it to 10.2.0.4 eventually). The software install all went fine
but when I come to run the pre-upgrade script I am getting the following
error.  Anyone seen this before. ? I have googled etc but cannot find
anything similar.

SQL> spool pre_upgrade2
SQL> @utlu102i.sql
DECLARE