Re: Strange ORA-01031 Error

  • From: Adric Norris <landstander668@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:45:12 -0600

You can capture an errorstack trace for the session when this occurs, via
something similar to:
alter session set events '1031 trace name errorstack level 3';

This *should* show you exactly what object it was attempting to access.
I'd suggest implementing it via a logon trigger, so that you can target the
affected sessions as specifically as possible.  You probably want to set *
tracefile_identifier* to something easily identified as well.