Re: Strange Datapump behavior.

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:55:30 -0500

On the import, the newuser tables were new and created by datapump, so no FK
conditions could be causing it.  It is possible that flashback could have
caused a row count difference, but the magnitude of the difference is much
more than I would have expected to be possible.  There are no errors in the
export or import.  Can't find anything in dw* files.

The only thing I could think of was the possibility it is getting the row
count from the space used instead of directly, and there was a huge amount
of allocated unused space on the table.

--
Andrew W. Kerber