Re: Stored outline problems

  • From: "Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle Discussion List" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:52:50 -0000

It is possible that the note is unpublished because
it was wrong.  I remember seeing it on metalink
on one occasion, and sending someone a test
case that showed that outlines still worked with
cursor_sharing if you RAN the code, rather than
trying to do 'create ...'.  (It's how I'd been doing
my 'go_faster' hint for months).

Regards

Jonathan Lewis

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Optimising Oracle Seminar - schedule updated Sept 19th