Re: Storage options on SolarisX86

  • From: Ray Stell <stellr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:27:16 -0400

The quiet on this topic is facinating?  The dell reps are all
chearing.

I wish I could offer something, I do have plans to look
at qlogic support for sol x86 for one of their HBA cards
for san attached storage, but I've go linux testing to complete
before I get there:

http://www.qlogic.com/support/product_resources.asp?id=126

Ray Stell  stellr@xxxxxx  (540) 231-4109  Tempus fugit  28^D