Re: Stop Criteria for Sql Execution

  • From: "Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:20:22 -0000

Are you sure it was running cost-based when
the FILTER was missing - I only put the hint in
to show that I was running cost-based.  A partitioned
table will force cost-based, even in the absence of
stats.  (And, yes, it could be that 9.2.0.6 is just a
little bit better at predicate tricks than 9.2.0.4).

Regards

Jonathan Lewis

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Public Appearances - schedule updated Jan 21st 2005