Re: Ssh configuration working one way for RAC

  • From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 08:02:05 -0600

On 27/05/2015 7:32 AM, nilesh kumar wrote:

Hello Gurus,

I am facing one issue.
Oracle version : 10.2.0.4

We have a 3 node rac already in place, we are planning to add two mode nodes to the cluster.
I am able to configure the ssh between the cluster and one new node, and it is working fine.
When I am trying to configure the ssh from the cluster to the second new node, it works only one way. Not sure where it is going wrong,
Could you please advise me.

You do not mention operating system, which is the critical piece here. Assuming Linux, you might want to check the fine manual which has explicit steps on configuring the ssh at http://docs.oracle.com/database/121/CWLIN/manpreins.htm#CWLIN409

Otherwise, please define in more detail "it is working fine" and "it works one way only" with demo screen shots if possible.

/Hans