RE: Sql Oddity

  • From: "Michael McMullen" <ganstadba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:43:43 -0500

I've seen the same thing. We were getting null for this in 9i and it was
evaluating true in 10G.

(CASE
  4               WHEN j.INSTALLVALUE = 'On-site Installation'
  5                    OR j.INSTALLVALUE = 'On-site Networking
Installation'
  6                    OR j.INSTALLVALUE = 'Professional'
  7               THEN
  8                  'Full'
  9               ELSE
 10                  j.INSTALLVALUE