RE: Specifying default tablespaces for indexes

  • From: "Andre van Winssen" <awinssen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jdunn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:41:26 +0200

Hi Mladen,

I was there at that time in Maastricht too. In fact, I am born in
Maastricht, although on a ship that happened to be in that old town in
Limburg in Hollannd. For me it's my hometown..

I had my fights with Ken Jacobs also when I was still working for =
Oracle. I
remember when Oracle 8 beta was being launched internally in Oracle and =
that
I ran into a bug, for which I tried out a workaround but then ran into
another bug for which I tried out a workaround but then ran into another =
bug
for which I tried out a workaround but then ran into another bug. Then
frustrated to the limit I sent out an email to the internal rdbms
mailinglist complaining that 'we should test more on 8 before launching =
it'
or something similar. Ken's reply was a kick in my ass because I should =
not
have been so negative.=20
Unfortunately I lost this email.

Regards,