Re: Special Offer for readers of Oracle-L!

  • From: kyle Hailey <kylelf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rajendra.pande@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:13:52 -0700

Yes, that's the direct US shopsite link which bypasses important information
you need to know.
Please read the facebook page before acting on the offer:
      http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=149543481745472
The Facebook page is readable without a Facebook account.
Note as well that the direct shopsite link sited is only for the US. Other
region shopsite links are on the Facebook page.
Here is the main information:

As a member of the Oracle-L community we (Embarcadero) are offering a very
limited (100)  number of DB Optimizer Pro for Oracle licenses for US$99

(or the close equivalent in other major currencies) in lieu of the regular
$1500 license for DB Optimizer Pro for Oracle.

*Here's the deal: *

   - The price is US$99 and does not include maintenance and support (but we
   encourage the members of the community to support each other using the
   discussion forums on this site)
   - Maintenance is optional and costs US$375 and may be purchased at
   anytime
   - No upgrades or future versions without purchasing maintenance
   - The only way you can access this promotion is through Embarcadero's
   shop site links below
   - Limit 1 license per user and per company
   - Exclusive to members of the Oracle-L community

*Here's the catch:*

   - We will be asking for your candid feedback on what you like about the
   product and how we can make it better
   - You agree to let us list you as a customer of DB Optimizer in
   Embarcadero promotional materials
   - If you like the product, then we will be asking you for a testimonial
   or maybe even a case study
   - Product must be registered within 10 days of purchase
   - Additional restrictions may apply
   - Embarcadero reserves the right to change, cancel or amend this offer at
   anytime

Best Wishes
Kyle Hailey
http://db-optimizer.blogspot.com/