Southern Indiana/Louisville User Group Meeting - www.loug.org

  • From: "Scott W Nelson" <snelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:15:58 -0500

Please pardon this announcement.

The Southern Indiana/Louisville Oracle Users Group will be holding our
inaugural meeting on April 15th, 2005 at the corporate headquarters of
American Commercial Barge Line in Jeffersonville, Indiana.   =20

The meeting will feature a two hour presentation on HTML_DB by Kurt
Herman,  "Data Driven Application Logic Designs" presented by Ken
Atkins, author of the "Oracle Designer Generation" book published by
Oracle Press and finally "Streams vs. Advanced Replication" presented by
Gregg Keith DBA wizard.
=20
Additional information about the presentations and details about the
meeting are available our website http://www.loug.org. =20
=20
As this is a brand new group we are trying to get word out to as many
people as we can so if you know other Oracle Developers, DBA's, or
anyone that has an interest in Oracle please pass this message along or
refer them to our website http://www.loug.org .

Thanks,

Scott Nelson
ACBL, LLC