Somewhat Perplexed - Very Sheepish - Totally Ignorant:SQPLUS after 10.2.0.4 Upgrade

  • From: "David Barbour" <david.barbour1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:53:37 -0500

Morning,

I've upgraded several of my databases to 10.2.0.4 and now I'm having a
couple of issues with SQLPLUS.  It's probably pathing or environmental, but
I can't figure it out.  If I want to look at the server from a SQLPLUS
session and type (for instance) SQL>!ls - it returns to a prompt without
listing the files in the directory.  Anybody had this happen to them
before?  I tried searching on Metalink, but I don't even know how to phrase
the query.