Re: Somebody here works in oracle documentation?

  • From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:16:07 +0300

> I'm  a stickler for documentation errors and normally take the time to =
> feedback.  I've gotten some pretty quick responses from the docs people =
> if only to tell me that the comment had been forwarded to the =
> engineering group to take a look at it.=20

I've got some fast responses in an hour or some after several weeks. Few of
my suggestions they've promised to incorporate in next doc release. The
errors I've commented, have been mainly minor conceptual issues or very
trivial errors like a pointer from SGA granules chapter to PX granules for
getting more information, despite these are totally different things...

In general I like Oracle docs and how they're put together.. however I've
not worked with any other docs extensively (except man of course :)

Tanel.