RE: Solaris 10g executables - perrmissions

  • From: "Johnson, George" <GJohnson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:38:05 +0100

        Many thanks to all for the confirmation that it wasn't just me! I
went through Metalinks docs on file permissions and picked my way through
using truss with sqlplus to locate any odd file calls. I finally ended up
with this list below, it's not guaranteed to be perfect, but it at least
allowed by non-dba users to run SQLPlus without error. It's here just in
case it's useful to anyone else.

======================================
cd $ORACLE_HOME
chmod o+rx *