So what seminar do you go to??

  • From: "Arnon, Yuval" <Yuval.Arnon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:01:35 -0400

Hi,

There are a handfull of Oracle seminars that are offered and as I can
only go to one of them I thoulght I'd pause the question to you guys??
(By you I refer to DBA's)

If you could only attend one seminar, which will it be. Hotsos, OOW,
IOUG or other??

TIA

Yuval.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including
any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you received this
transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the
material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.