RE: Snap Manager for Oracle

  • From: "Armstrong-Champ, Joseph William" <Joseph.Armstrong-Champ@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Igor Racic <igor.racic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 15:42:42 +0000

The content is stored in flat files with pointers to the files stored in the
db. Don't know much more than the general concept about how it works. The
problem is that when we do a restore, we need to restore the db as well as the
content (flat files). Therefore, the db and the content need to be backed up
simultaneously, or as close as possible. The same is true when we refresh a
test db environment from prod.