Re: Slightly-OT: Throw HW at a SW/DB problem

  • From: Tim Hall <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:43:06 +0100

Hi.

Nuno: It's like you were looking into a crystal ball. :)

Would like to see you guys again. Having said that, if you get Tom you
certainly don't need me. I'll just watch him and act like I understand
everything he says. :) I'm waiting for travel approval before I can
book flights. Only then will I know my schedule. If it is on one of
the evenings during the conference it should be cool. Other days might
be hard. I have to go to Canberra after the conference.

Cheers

Tim...