Re: Slightly OT: Hotel recommendation for OOW 2014

  • From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 19:48:50 -0500

Whenever I mention this, I almost always get the, "Yeah, I know but..."

Almost every hotel reservation is fully refundable up until the day before
your stay. There are no consequences to booking a hotel months out (I book
mine around February) and you get the benefit of selecting from the
best/cheapest/closest hotels.

Seth Miller

JPEG image