Slight OT. screen speed on RH 3.0

  • From: "Ron Rogers" <RROGERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:33:22 -0500

List,
 I know this is slightly off topic but I have a display problem that is
effecting my administration of the Oracle Database. (does that keep it
on topic?)

OS RH 2.1  workspace switch and screen display was fast. I installed RH
3.0 and the workspace switch is smoooow and the screed display
is "painted" real slow. This problems happens when the display is not
used for a while. When in use the switch and display speed is normal.
Any suggestions or areas I can search.
I might not have asked the correct question on Google and the Linux
forum came up empty handed.
Thanks,
Ron