Re: Size of a table using OEM

  • From: "Bradd Piontek" <piontekdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: srinivasanram2004@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:22:21 -0500

You can tell how much I use Oracle EM for my day-to-day work. I was
surprised to not see this on the page when I looked today :)

I was able to find the information under
Administration->Tablepaces
select the radio button for you tablespace and select  "Show tablespace
contents" from the Actions drop down and hit Go.

Decent interface, lets you look at an extent map as well.

Not sure why Oracle didn't at least include a summary of this information in
the Object pages.

--Bradd