RE: Size of a dump file after import & export

  • From: "Justin Cave" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 08:59:07 -0600

Unfortunately, the original export log file is long gone.

When I tried the indexfile option, there was a lone constraint that
referenced one of the "missing" tables, but that's about it.  I'm reasonably
confident this implies that the table isn't in the export file, but I'm
still having difficulty explaining "where the 2 GB went".

Justin Cave
Distributed Database Consulting, Inc.
http://www.ddbcinc.com