RE: Single TS vs Multiple

  • From: "Storey, Robert (DCSO)" <RStorey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:05:33 +0000

I don’t have the worry about accidental deletes. They can only delete from
within the app and I’m the only one with read/write sql level access.
No ASM here, don’t really see the benefit of it.
I suspect that if I have to do a TISPIR recovery, it will be to return the
entire database to a point.
Yep, there is a definite benefit to index/data separation with regards to
corruption.

I have no driving need….just curiosity.