Re: Shareplex

  • From: Kurt Van Meerbeeck <kurtvm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kylelf@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 08:34:49 +0200 (CEST)

Now it's getting interesting ;-)

So what would be a fair price for such a product ? There are only a handful of
competitors I know of :
- Quest Shareplex
- Oracle Golden Gate
- IBM CDC ( http://www-01.ibm.com/software/data/infosphere/change-data-capture/
)
- Tungsten replicator ( http://www.continuent.com/solutions/tungsten-replicator
) - i believe their oracle logminer is not opensource

Anyone using these products and know about their license price ?

cheers,

----- Originele e-mail -----