Re: Shareplex

  • From: Vishal Gupta <vishal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rui.Amaral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 22:07:56 +0100

I have used Shareplex in past back in 9i and 10g days when Oracle AQ could
scale up to replicate 10-15million transaction/day and still keep data latency
low. Shareplex was great for Oracle to Oracle replication. I dont know about
the price though.

If you are looking for something cross RDBMS, then you could also go for
GoldenGate.