RE: Session With oper EXCL is also waiting - where to now? (systemstate dump)

  • From: <Christopher.Taylor2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tanel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:29:51 -0500

Thanks Tanel - I'm definitely looking into the bug aspect being 10.2.0.4
I've inherited a system that collects statistics every night for all tables and
runs for HOURS.  I'm betting the contention happened between statistics and the
nightly batch processing hitting the same objects - but I'm still guessing
right now - trying to confirm by connecting all the dots.

Chris