Re: Seeing the same session_id used on different nodes alot in RAC 11g

  • From: Rodrigo Mufalani <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx" <oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:00:32 -0300

   You must put inst_id on your query to identify uniquely the sessions. Yes,
SID numbers are reutilized frequently and serial# is a kind of counter of how
many times that Sid are used since instance startup.

[ ]'s
#mufalani

   Desculpe por erros! Este e-mail foi escrito do meu smartphone!

    Sorry for typos! This mail was written from my smartphone!!!