Re: Security audit of Oracle databases

  • From: Ray Stell <stellr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:09:23 -0400

The center for internet security produced a security benchmark with a
scoring tool for 8i.  They have not finished the 9i and 10g software,
however.  This is put together by NSA and military types, amoung other
volenteers.  I did a little of the early 8i work, but was quickly left
in the dust.

http://www.cisecurity.org/bench_oracle.html

Ray Stell  stellr@xxxxxx  (540) 231-4109  Tempus fugit  28^D