RE: Security Alert #68 - Have to upgrade versions prior to 9.2.0. 4

  • From: Alex <stant_98@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: greg.loughmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:58:53 -0700 (PDT)

I am running 9.0.2.5 on Windows 2000 servers. Had no problems applying the
patch on both lab and dev. boxes on primary and standby databases. The only
thing is that the optach utility must be the latest one when installing the
patch.

"Loughmiller, Greg" <greg.loughmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As of last Friday, the versions listed below have the security patch
available for deployment....

8.1.7.4

9.0.1.4

9.0.1.5

9.0.4

9.2.0.4

9.2.0.5

10.1.0.2

Now the question becomes, which version/platform is the most stable for this
patch? I have seen a few emails floating around where folks have had
corruptions, crashes, and there have been several TAR's opened where the FAQ
isn't solving the issue:-(.

greg