RE: Scut Tool V 1.2.

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Janine Sisk" <janine@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:27:48 -0400

Now that would be interesting.  A CNC application that stores it's data =
in a relational database.  We've built a similar type of application for =
our Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) line.  Made for the end of =
"sneaker net" around here.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA