Re: Script to Document a Database

  • From: Karl Arao <karlarao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 01:47:48 +0800

Yeap I'm aware of that, what I meant was having to run it the first
time on a new environment..

I wish RDA could do incremental gathering and do a "diff"
functionality from a past RDA without going through the sections of
it..  that would be cool to have.. :)

- Karl Arao
Blog: karlarao.wordpress.com
Wiki: karlarao.tiddlyspot.com