Sangam12 Call for papers extended by 2 weeks..

  • From: Murali Vallath <murali_vallath@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE- L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:16:32 -0700 (PDT)

Due to logistics reasons we are going back to Bangalore for Sangam12.  Sangam12
call for papers is now extended until 30th June 2012 and during these two weeks
we will relax our requirements.  We will accept papers on any topic related to
Oracle, Linux, Oracle Applications and Java, We are not limiting to just
performance tuning and optimization. Please follow the following guidelines and
links to submit your papers
Please visit www.aioug.org and links to submit your abstracts

www.aioug.org -> Events -> Sangam12 - Call for Papers

Please spread the word among your groups and contacts regarding Sangam12 - the
largest Oracle users conference in India.

Regards

Murali