RE: SYBASE on AIX

  • From: "Gogala, Mladen" <MGogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Onkarnath Tiwari' <onkar.tiwari@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 10:31:31 -0400

Onkar, I feel guilty as sin.  Yesterday was Monday and I was abrupt, harsh,
abrasive, fresh, impolite, rude and

anything but co-operative. The word "effing" is an onomatopoeic slang for
another word starting with the letter "F".

My reply meant that you should ask your question on an appropriate forum
devoted to "effing Sybase". The

definition of the underlying word, signified by "effing",  was beautifully
given by the renowned linguistic group

known as Monty Python. This magnificent work can be found at:
http://www.sigg3.net/myself/fuck.html

--

Mladen Gogala

Ext. 121